Monday, December 25, 2006

A morning bathed in winters

I could name this note a morning draped in mist or a morning washed by dewdrops or probably a morning dried by chilly winds. But I'll keep it short(very unlike me) n summarize by saying that it was a morning dipped in winters. Its amazing how happy I feel every morning when I am rushing to catch my bus with the winds blowing into my face. The chill sometimes just sends the shivers throughout my body and stirs up something that otherwise remains dormant most of the time. Probably a feeling of being alive, a feeling that tells me that am not indifferent to everything that happens in this world. The mist seems to shield the world from something darker than the night. The faint sunlight then falls on your eyes and becomes your unrequited love - you want much more warmth from it than it can actually offer!

No comments: